Friday

First Post

 So I decided i'd try something new today, when she got sleepy I nursed her and put her in the Moby, walked around and picked up the house and she was just peaceful and sleepy.. so much that she fell asleep!! Even got a picture, sorry about my face, I was just toooo excited!!!



Going to get ingredients to make Zucchini Alfredo, mmm mmm! Made by me, although I seriously, no exaggeration SUCK at cooking, sooo, well see how this turns out :) Pictures later...  


Okay it turned out delicious!!!



well, with Emma's help :)


 Even made brownies, mmm..mmmm! Emma took a nap when dinner got ready, then woke up after dessert, then we gave her a bubble bath

Now we're watching a movie! Family time :) :) Goodnight! xo






1:38am   Time for bed, went to get Emma. I felt her diaper was wet so wet so I wondered if I should change her with the possibility of her waking, or just let it be and change her when she wakes.. So I carefully started to change her diaper (I can usually master this) and when I was almost done she woke up screaming, like in pain screaming and crying! It was SO heartbreaking to us!!!! Her as we call it in our house 'hoo' was bright red :'( I believe it's because we used to use the Natural Care by Huggies wipes and I had been noticing when her diapers would be really messy her 'hoo' would be red every time. So we recently switched to (still bad I know, but) Pampers Sensitive (how are they SO freakishly soft.. chemical induced or what) and it hasn't been red at all. But there were some left over I had found and put them in the wipe warmer where we normally change her, and had been using them all day :( So I feel AWFUL! Now she has nursed and fell asleep in my arms, and I cuddled her for a little bit, now sleeping peacefully in the swing! Hoping for a good nights sleep... probably wishful thinking!! Goodnight! 

No comments: